SRVS Bunny Run 5K
April 1, 2023
Join us Saturday, April 1 at Cancer Survivors Park as we raise funds for SRVS Kids and empower children with disabilities one “hop” at a time.
WHEN: Saturday, April 1
LOCATION: Richard and Annette Bloch Cancer Survivors Park, 701 Perkins Exd., Memphis, Tenn. 38117. The race will be rain or shine.
FORMAT: The Kid's Run and Family Parade will begin at 8:35am., with the race beginning promptly at 9am. In addition to the 5K, this family-fun event also will feature an egg hunt, children’s games, a special visit from the Easter Bunny and more!
COST: $30 for runners who register online; $20 for spirit or virtual runners; $35 for those who register the day of the run.
ABOUT SRVS KIDS
SRVS Kids is a program of SRVS with a commitment to nurture, educate and equip children with disabilities. SRVS Kids provides family-centered services that address the unique abilities of children with special needs. The program has been providing these services to children and families in the Mid-South for more than 30 years. Services include pediatric therapies, developmental training, an inclusive preschool and early on parent and child classes. SRVS Kids relies on generous donors like you to ensure that we reach the children and families that need our support. For more information about our programs and services, visit srvs.org.
Not a runner but you would still like to join the cause? Make a donation to SRVS. Your support ensures that SRVS can continue to provide the services that people with disabilities need to live meaningful lives as members of their communities.
The Bunny Run 5K is the last race of the 2nd Annual Celebrating Abilities Race Event Series (CARES) benefiting SRVS, Harwood and Memphis Civitan.
Form a Bunny Run Team
- The team captain will form the team and create the Team Name.
- Registration fees are $30 for runners and $20 for Spirit Runners (t-shirt only).**Don't forget to register under your Team Name!
- Highest amount of donations raised by a team
- Largest number of team members
- Team Spirit Award
Good Luck, Teams!
Kids Run and Family Parade
Start Time: 8:35 a.m.
No registration is required. This event is free to anyone who would like to participate. There are no awards given for this event, but kids will receive a sticker when they cross the finish line. The Family Fun Run/Parade will start and finish in the finish line chute.
Kids Run and Family Parade Course
Schedule of Events
Packet Pick Ups and Race Registration
Friday, March 31, 2023
Packet Pick Up and Registration
11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Fleet Feet Sports ~ Memphis
4530 Poplar Ave #102
Memphis, TN 38117
Saturday, April 1, 2023
- 7:30 a.m. - Race day packet pick up and registration opens
- 8:35 a.m. - Parade/Family Fun Run and Walk starts
- 8:40-8:45 a.m. - Registration closes. Runners and walkers may begin to line up for Bunny Run.
- 9 a.m. - And they're off! Bunny Run begins.
- 9:15 a.m. - Entertainment and post-race party starts
- 10 a.m. - Kids' Easter egg hunt begins
- 10:15 a.m. - Overall winners for Bunny Run and CARES announced
- Event contact
- Cynthia Strong